Nordic Bridal Show is a perfect opportunity for everyone in the wedding industry to reach all retailers from the Nordic region. Participating at this fair you will meet purchasers and suppliers from Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland all in one place instead of travelling by car all over the four countries.
The Nordic countries have a potential of 130.000 weddings each year and they have about 9.1 million guests. This makes the Nordic countries an interesting market for companies looking for new business opportunities and hopefully you will be a part of this from the very beginning!
On Saturday evening there will be a party for both exhibitors and visitors at Nordic Bridal Show. This years party will be better than ever and we will step it up from last year by adding live music, great food and the best opportunity for you to mingle and meet with new and familiar people.
The party costs 300SEK/person and can be paid at the entrance of the fair
”Mässervice” (MMS) will provide you with everything you need for your stand. You can order equipment for your stand in their webshop online (here you can also find pictures of the products).
Dates for moving in and out during Nordic Bridal Show:
Moving in: Friday, June 30: 10am to 8pm
Moving out: Sunday, July 2: 5pm to 9pm
The exhibition halls could receive the pallets from 28th of June. The pallets can be picked up the 3rd of July.
Mark the pallets with: Nordic Bridal Show + Company name + Stand no.
Send the pallets to:
For more information regarding shipping pallets, contact Kalle Hinderoth.
Phone: +46 (0)765 17 30 07
At the show you’ll find a restaurant serving hot and cold dishes.
In hall C you’ll also find a café serving hot and cold beverages and lighter snacks.
Nordic Bridal Show will take place at Slagthuset, Malmö. Slagthuset is a 100 year old venue with impressive architecture that offers an experience of a lifetime. It is a unique venue that offers everything from theatre, conferences and fairs in the centre of Malmö. The rough wall of bricks in the venue together with an impressive ceiling hight creates an atmosphere that is hard to find elsewhere. In the spacious venue the light is breathtaking and to place a trade show for weddings here is magical. The contrast between the rough surfaces along with the beautiful clothes and accessories creates a fantastic feeling.
Jörgen Kocksgatan 7a
• Decide what goals you have with the fair. It can be anything from new contacts and sales to customer care and PR.
• Design your stand so the visitor easily can recognize you.
• If you want activities in your booth, decide on something that fits your brand and reinforce your message.
• Prepare your stand personnel – set of 1-3 hours a week before the fair to examine together how you will get as many good meetings as possible.
• Remember that this fair is about the opportunity to discover new trends, do business, build important relations network and strengthen the industry together
• Follow up all contacts you have made at the fair.
• Fair visitors who receive a quick response by the exhibitors at a fair are often pleasantly surprised. Here you have the chance to exceed their expectations.