Nordic Bridal Show will take place at Malmömässan in Malmö, Sweden. Malmömässan is a modern trade fair and convention center built in 2012 that is capable of hosting all types of events: trade fairs & exhibitions, large & small meetings, international conventions and company events – only your imagination sets the limits of what is possible.
The venue is located in the most southern part of Sweden close to the Öresund Bridge, connecting Sweden and Denmark. Malmös – 4000 hotel rooms are just minutes away by subway, and in 2014 we have the first of two hotels in direct connection with the venue.
Mässgatan 6, 215 32
Dates for moving in and out during Nordic Bridal Show:
Moving in: Saturday from 10:oo-20:00
Moving out: Monday 17:00-20:00
This information is being updated.
Mark the pallets with: Nordic Bridal Show + Company name + Stand no.
Send the pallets to:
This information is being updated.
For more information regarding shipping pallets, contact Kalle Hinderoth.
Phone: +46 (0)765 17 30 07
”Mässervice” (MMS) will provide you with everything you need for your stand. You can order equipment for your stand in their webshop online (here you can also find pictures of the products).
Order your stand equipment online here:
Remember to order stand equipment before 20 th of April!
Register in the forms above and we will support you with accommodation (Single room 70€ and Double room 80€).
We will make a reservation for you at Arena Hotel. The hotel is located next door to the trade show just a few steps away. For more information about the hotel visit their web-page at: www.bestwestern.se
Nordic Bridal Show is a perfect opportunity for everyone in the wedding industry to reach all retailers from the Nordic region. Participating at this fair you will meet purchasers and suppliers from Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland all in one place instead of travelling by car all over the four countries.
The Nordic countries have a potential of 130.000 weddings each year with a total of 9.1 million guests. This makes the Nordic countries an interesting market for companies looking for new business opportunities and hopefully you will be a part of this from the very beginning!
At the show you’ll find a restaurant serving hot and cold dishes.
In the exibition hall you’ll find a café serving hot and cold beverages and lighter snacks.
10.00 – 18.00 – Coffe and snackbar is open
12.30 -14.30 – Restaurant open
• Decide what goals you have for the fair. It can be anything from new contacts and sales to customer care and PR.
• Design your stand so the visitors easily recognize you.
• If you want activities in your booth, decide on something that fits your brand and reinforce your message.
• Prepare your stand personnel – set aside 1-3 hours a week prior to the fair to create a plan for how you can get as many good meetings as possible.
• Remember that this fair is about the opportunity to discover new trends, do business, build important relations network and strengthen the industry together.
• Follow up on all contacts you have made at the fair.
• Visitors who receive a quick response from the exhibitors at a fair are often pleasantly surprised. Take the chance to exceed their expectations.
On Saturday evening there will be a party for both exhibitors and visitors at Nordic Bridal Show. This years party will be better than ever and we will step it up from last year by adding live music, great food and the best opportunity for you to mingle and meet with new and familiar people.
The party costs 300SEK/person and can be paid at the entrance of the fair